Benjamin Harris was admitted as a solicitor in February 2004 and joined Willis & Bowring in 2018 having previously been a solicitor at PricewaterhouseCoopers as well as with several Sydney city based mid-tier law firms.
Ben is an integral member of the Property division of the firm and has over 15 years’ experience practicing property and commercial law. Ben has experience in all aspects of real estate transactions including acting and providing advice on issues relating to:
- the sale and purchase of commercial, retail and industrial property and the development of green field sites;
- commercial, retail and residential lease transactions;
- the preparation and registration of subdivisions, easements and covenants; and
- residential conveyancing.
Ben also has experience in:
- planning and development issues;
- the sale and purchase of businesses and companies;
- the preparation of loan and security documentation including the stamping and registration of securities; and
- due diligence investigations.
Ben acts for a range of clients including individuals, private companies and property developers, and has the skills and insight to tailor his advice to suit the needs of his particular clients.
Ben is well established in the Sutherland Shire and truly knows the area, having grown up in and now raising his family in the area.