Aimee was admitted to practice as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales on October 2015.
Aimee graduated from Macquarie University with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Science in September 2014. She also completed a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the College of Law, Sydney in September 2015.
She is a key member of the Wills & Estates team at Willis & Bowring, with expertise in probate and letters of administration applications.
Aimee deploys an empathetic approach when assisting clients handle their estate administration affairs. She ensures all clients of Willis & Bowring are thoroughly informed of the estate administration process.
With extensive experience in both estate administration and estate planning, Aimee has expertise in the following:
- Letters of Administration;
- Complex Deceased Estate Administration & Distribution;
- Testamentary Trust Wills & Simple Wills;
- Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Enduring Guardianship Appointments; and
- Complex Succession Planning.